Get a successful recovery of your G-DRIVE Mobile with Thunderbolt in London with Creative IT
Data Doctor is the data recovery division of Creative IT, the leading data recovery company in London. Thanks to our state of the art central London based data recovery centre, we provide a range of data related services for all G-Technology™ external hard drives including the G-DRIVE Mobile with Thunderbolt. Our recovery rate is one of the highest and we can help in cases of logical and physical failures.
All the data recovery procedures we carry out are performed in-house using our tools and equipment, including a clean room for physical recoveries and sophisticated PC 3000 recovery software for logical failures. Whatever your data loss situation, we will help you find a solution. We intervene in cases of:
- No access to data
- Sudden loss of data
- Unusual noise coming from the hard drive
- Mac OS doesn’t recognise the hard drive
- No synchronisation with Time Machine
- System corruption
- Liquid or accidental damage to the drive including a fall
- Head damage on the drive
- Virus and malware
- Accidental deletion of files and folders
- Drive formatted by mistake
- Drive doesn’t mount
- System is freezing
- Error message such as repeated read or write messages
G-DRIVE Mobile with Thunderbolt external hard drives are ultra-fast and used to back up data quickly. Nevertheless, back-ups can fail if the drive is experiencing issues, leaving you incapable of retrieving important documents, photos, digital videos or music. If you are faced with this type of situation, don’t delay and get in touch with us.
What are the causes that lead to a G-DRIVE Mobile with Thunderbolt not working or failing?
G Technology™ external hard drives have been manufactured to allow users to store a huge amount of data including photos, videos and documents as a back-up to the data stored on their Mac. Unfortunately, if an accident has occurred or if the system gets corrupted, G-DRIVES can become non-operational and leave users unable to access their files. Warning signs that something is wrong with the drive include:
- Slowdown of the system when the drive is plugged in or system hanging
- Some files can be opened but others can’t be accessed
- There are unusual sounds coming from the drive including clicking, grinding or screeching noises or no sound at all
- Data can be opened but is corrupted
If tests show that there are no viruses, malware or software bug involved with the fault, the issue could either be logical, firmware or physical. Our team of technicians can troubleshoot your hard drive problem on the spot and give you an indication on where the problem is lying. The most common faults on G-DRIVE Mobile with Thunderbolt include:
- Physical failures or mechanical failures such as a head crash, a motor failure, a PCB issue or a circuit failure, power surge
- Logical failures such as bad sectors on the drive, corrupted files or corrupted system
We offer assistance for all failures and aim to give you a diagnostic within the hour of dropping the G-DRIVE Mobile with Thunderbolt in our London data recovery centre.
Get in touch with the experts in G Technology™ external hard drive recovery
Creative IT provides same day and cost-effective data recovery services for G-DRIVE Mobile with Thunderbolt. Our team is highly trained in the latest data recovery technological advances and has access to the necessary equipment in order to ensure a successful recovery of your information backed up on your external G-DRIVE Mobile with Thunderbolt. Make the most of the services we offer by bringing your drive to our data recovery centre today.