Get a successful recovery of G-DRIVE ev RaW external hard drive with Creative IT
Creative IT is the leading data recovery company in London. Thanks to our state of the art central London based data recovery centre, we provide specialised data retrieval services for all the models of G-Technology™ external hard drives including the G-DRIVE ev RaW. Our recovery rate is one of the highest you will find and we can help in cases of logical and physical failures for all the models of the series, including 1TB, 2TB and 4TB. We are ISO 27001 certified and guarantee the security of your data at all times.
All the data recoveries are performed in-house, in central London, using our tools and equipment, including a clean room to open hard drives in cases of physical recoveries and a sophisticated PC 3000 recovery software for logical failures. Whatever your data loss situation, we will help you find a solution. We intervene in cases of:
- Drive doesn’t mount
- System is freezing
- No access to data
- Sudden loss of data
- Unusual noise coming from the hard drive
- Mac OS doesn’t recognise the hard drive
- System corruption
- Liquid or accidental damage to the drive including a fall
- Head damage on the drive
- Virus and malware
- Accidental deletion of files and folders
- Drive formatted by mistake
- Error message such as repeated read or write messages
Because G-DRIVE ev RaW external hard drives are made to travel and to transported, their internal moving parts can become defective and give you issues retrieving important documents, photos, digital videos or music. If you are faced with this type of situation, we can find a solution to help you.
What can be the cause for a G-DRIVE ev RaW to stop working or fail?
G Technology™ external hard drives have been manufactured to allow users to store a huge amount of data including photos, videos and documents as a back-up to the data stored on their Mac. Unfortunately, if an accident has occurred or if the system gets corrupted, G-DRIVES can become non-operational and leave users unable to access their files. Warning signs that something is wrong with the drive include:
- The system is hanging
- Slowdown of the system when the drive is plugged in or
- Some files can be opened but others can’t be accessed
- There are unusual sounds coming from the drive including clicking, grinding or screeching noises or no sound at all
- Data is corrupted when opened
If tests show that there are no viruses, malware or software bug involved with the fault you are experiencing with your hard drive, the issue could either be a logical, firmware or physical one. Our team of technicians can troubleshoot your hard drive problem while you wait and give you a detailed diagnostic. The most common faults on G-DRIVE ev RaW include:
- Physical failures or mechanical failures such as a head crash, a motor failure, a PCB issue or a circuit failure, power surge
- Logical failures such as bad sectors on the drive, corrupted files or corrupted system
We offer assistance for all failures and aim to give you a diagnostic within the hour if you drop your G-DRIVE ev RaW in person in our London data recovery centre.
Get in touch with the experts in G Technology™ external hard drive recovery
Creative IT provides fast and cost-effective data recovery services for G-DRIVE ev RaW. Our team is highly trained in the latest data recovery advances and has access to the best equipment in order to ensure the successful recovery of all the information backed up on your external G-DRIVE ev RaW. Bring your external drive to our data recovery centre today and get an evaluation of the problem without delay.