Get a successful recovery of G-DRIVE ev ATC with Thunderbolt external hard drive with Creative IT
Creative IT is the leading data recovery company in London. Our premises are equipped with an in-house data recovery centre, containing sophisticated data recovery tools as well as a clean chamber to open hard drives. We provide secure and expert data retrieval services for all the models of G-Technology™ external hard drives including the G-DRIVE ev ATC with Thunderbolt external hard drive. Our recovery rate is one of the highest you will find in London and we can help in cases of logical and physical failures.
All the data recoveries and hard drive failure diagnostics are performed in-house, from our conveniently located central London lab. Whatever the data loss situation you are facing, our team of highly skilled technicians will find a solution. We provide assistance in the following cases of external hard drive failures:
- Error message such as repeated read or write messages
- Unusual noise – clicking, grinding – coming from the external hard drive
- External hard drive doesn’t mount
- System is freezing
- Disconnect messages caused by a faulty cable or connector
- Issues with random ejects on external Thunderbolt drive connected to a Mac and going back ups
- Drive unmounting spontaneously
- Faulty drive enclosure
- No access to data saved on the external hard drive
- Issues with Thunderbolt drive external power supply
- Sudden loss of data
- Mac OS doesn’t recognise the external hard drive
- System corruption
- Liquid or accidental damage to the drive including a fall
- Head damage on the external hard drive
- Virus and malware have affected the system
- Accidental deletion of files and folders on the external drive
- External hard drive formatted by mistake
Even if G-DRIVE ev ATC with Thunderbolt external hard drives have been designed to be suitable for all terrains and have an additional watertight drive container, things can go wrong and you may risk losing important documents, photos, digital videos or music. If your drive is failing and you are no longer able to access your data, get immediate assistance from Creative IT.
How can a G-DRIVE ev ATC with Thunderbolt stop working or fail?
G Technology™ external hard drives have been manufactured to allow users to store an enormous amount of data including photos, videos and documents as a back-up to the data stored on their Mac on the go. Unfortunately, if an accident has occurred or if the system gets corrupted, G-DRIVES can fail and leave users unable to access their files. Warning signs that something is wrong with the drive include:
- Slowdown of the system when the drive is plugged in
- The system is hanging
- Some files can be opened but not others
- There are unusual sounds coming from the drive including clicking, grinding or screeching noises or no sound at all
- Data is corrupted when opened
If tests show that there are no problems with viruses, malware or software corruption causing the fault on the hard drive, the issue could be on of the following: a logical failure, firmware corruption or physical failure. Our technicians can troubleshoot your hard drive problem on the spot and give you a precise diagnostic of the type of failure. Some of the most common faults on G-DRIVE ev ATC with Thunderbolt external drives include:
- Physical failures or mechanical failures such as a head crash, a motor failure, a PCB issue or a circuit failure, power surge
- Logical failures such as bad sectors on the drive, corrupted files or corrupted system
Creative IT provides assistance for all type of failures affecting your G-DRIVE ev ATC with Thunderbolt in our London data recovery centre.
Get help now by calling the experts in G Technology™ external hard drive recovery
Creative IT is ISO 27001 certified and provides fast and cost-effective data recovery services for G-DRIVE ev ATC with Thunderbolt. Our team is highly trained in the latest data recovery advances and has access to the best equipment in order to ensure the successful recovery of all the information backed up on your external G-DRIVE ev ATC with Thunderbolt. Bring your external drive to our data recovery centre today and get an evaluation of the problem without delay.